Wednesday, September 18, 2013


{{{Wow!}}} I can’t believe that it will be a year this week since I launched this blog! Time certainly flies when you get to do something you love!

I just wanted to take a minute to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to each one of you who have joined me on this “first leg” of the journey!  It has been a blessing to my heart to get to share with those who are near and dear to me as well as some from around the globe whom I have never met. In fact Hope and Light has had over 5000 page views from at least thirteen different countries and it is growing every month! Glory to God! I count myself highly privileged to have you each on this journey with me as fellow travelers!

For my readers and subscribers; I pray that this blog has shined a little light when the path that Papa has you on was murky and that you sensed a strengthening in your hope as you walked through the good, the bad and the ugly that has been this last twelve months. I hope that you have sensed my prayers for your precious lives and that you too feel a little bit more connected to our amazing Body of Christ!

It has been my great pleasure to share the encouragement that Papa has sown in my life and it has been my joyous privilege to chat with anyone who would listen about my first love; Jesus Christ and I pray that this blog has served to reflect at least a little bit of who the Lord is and how greatly you are loved by Him!

I have enjoyed your input and comments, those here on the blog and the many more that were given in person. Please keep them coming, because apart from you, this blog is just my thoughts, which could be pretty boring : ) We are sooooooo much better together and are wayyyyyy more than just the sum of our parts, because the Body of Christ is truly synergy at its very highest level.

In addition to comments, a number of you have had questions about my blog. I hope this answers most of your questions. If not, feel free to e-mail me at sandy.lee.anderson@gmail.com or just message me on Facebook and I'll do my best to help : )

What are you inviting me to do?
Visit/Read my blog, simply said. I am not asking YOU to set up a blog (although perhaps some of you are feeling the pull to do so...so go for it : ) I’m just inviting you to peruse the posts, make comments if you’d like and come back as often as you’d want and if you’d like; subscribe so you keep up to date with what Papa’s is directing me to share : ) That’s it in a nutshell!

What does it mean to subscribe to this blog?
This means that you will be emailed the new weekly devotional...it’s the easiest way to stay updated with what is happening on my site.

How do I subscribe?
Go to the blog, to the right of the most current post you will see the words “Follow By E-mail”. Put your email address in the box right below that and then click the “Submit” button to the right of that. AnEmail Subscription Request” box will open up, directing you to follow the very simple directions.
You should pretty quickly receive a verification message from “FeedBurner Email Subscriptions” that is entitled; “Activate your Email Subscripti​on to: Hope And Light For the Journey “. This is the service that delivers email subscriptions for Hope And Light For the Journey. You will need to click a link listed in this email message to activate your subscription. And once you respond to that email you will begin receiving the new devotionals about once a week. (If you don't see a confirmation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time please check your bulk/spam folder.) Also, if you are still having an issue with it, but want to subscribe…just message or send me your e-mail address and I’ll put it in for you-but you’ll still have to respond to the verification email : )

How do I make a comment?
Just click on the comment link at the bottom of every devotional and write away : )

Finally, if you are blessed by this blog...then by all means share it with those you love or those who may need some hope and encouragement...that’s why it’s here! <3 <3 <3


Thanks again for joining me for this journey! I am confident that the best is yet to come!

Blessings,
Sandy

PS. Later this week I’ll post a regular devotional : )

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what is on your heart today! What has the Father been speaking to YOU?